GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

Artist: Section75
Title: Section75 Presents Lee Pennington
mix (es) : Breakout/ Tortured Soul/ The Aftersmash
Label: Source of Gravity Digital
Cat: SofGDigi021
Release Date : November 07

[img]http://www.djsashalemonnier.com/Flyers/Source_Of_Gravity_Digital_Logo_Website.jpg[/img]

Reaction Key Points: Section 75 aka Lee Pennington is an artist that has been part of the Source of Gravity in-house operation for a number of years, he is certainly no stranger to the scene having clocked up a mighty load of releases of both originals and remixes over the years with labels like Gravitation Digital, Adjust Recordings, Bellarine, Pure Substance, Fragile Recordings, Fifty Point Four, Disclosure Project Recordings to name but a few!

DJ Support: Joe Sweeney, Jeff Belfi, Chloe Harris, Andy Moor, Kevin Shiu, Dj Tarkan, Mike McKenna, Ariel Cybana, Dj Tekes, Dj X Man, JD Turbine, Dj Kramer, Samer, J Punch, Thee-0,Villo, Chris Sterio, Sean McClellan, Chad McNeely, Sasha Le Monnier, Tim Mills, Hadi Burpee, LRCN, Spesh, Deep C [Tigerhook Corp]

Record Pool Support: All 3 tracks charted @ Release Promo Pool Chart for week ending: 2007-09-21 + Chart for week ending: 2007-09-25. Also enterned in the Balance Record Pool @ N0 33 for weekending 10-02-2007

Radio plays: Proton Radio, Rotationz Radio, www.clubiom.co.uk Energy FM, Dance Radio Gr, Di.FM. Digiprana Sounds radio broadcast on 90.3FM and Sirius Satellite from New York.

International Support: USA, Canada, U.K, Japan, Costa Rica, Puerto Rico

Just Some Of The Feedback

Joe Sweeney (aLoud Recordings)...i liked the aftersmash and breakout. i will be playing these
Jeff Befi...Love the release. I think i might have submitted feedback for it to Lee or someone else that sent it over but I'll send through here as well. Breakout is my fav of the ep. Outstanding breaks and something to bring breaks back into the scene. Love the sound 9/10 - BRP
Kev Atkinson c/o (Andy Moor)...Nice 3 track Ep here, 3 solid tracks ;-)
Kevin Shiu...Late night deep music.I like this.Great for long set.Thank you
Dj Tarkan..Tortured soul and aftersmash are the ones for me
Mike McKenna (Discoscience.net)..played out lee`s track ` tortured soul` last nite at a fashion
party...got a really good reaction... lovely tune..perfect mid set
groover!
Chloe Harris...Aftersmash - awesome sweepy synths. good layers.
Tortured Soul - dark trippy old sounding prog. pretty sinister.
breakout - good melody. nice proggy breaks.
Ariel Cybana...Breakout has some pretty and ethereal synthlines and pads with a solid 4x4 beat. Aftersmash is also along the same lines yet not a breaky track. Nice pads on this one. Tortured Soul is probably the one I like the most out of the three in this EP. I like the progression of this track and how it builds itself up. Plus the bassline is sweet on there too.
DJ Tekes... 10/10 Excellent release!
JD TURBINE..The Aftersmash - nice tune, it has a trippy minimal feel and builds a
little as it goes along. Dark room all the way on this one.
Tortured Soul - this tune def has that source of gravity moody
progressive sound.
The Breakout - sharp moody break, I like it; sounds like a good
afterglow/early morning tune to chill things out.
Samer - Pangea Recordings...Lee P - Tortured Souls - Very nice deep and proggy track. Very nice for early in the night. The pad and synths give it a nice dimension as well. Only thing is it might have been a bit long, but thats what mixing is for! 7/10
Villo...8/10
Deep C [Tigerhook Corp]...8/10

http://www.sourceofgravity.com

http://www.riffraffclub.co.uk/leepennington/4514727793 ( View his releases here!!)

http://www.myspace.com/djleepennington