It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 17:19

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 22 Dec 2008, 19:19 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

Artist : Sterio & McClellan
Title : Independence EP
Mix (es) : Independence -Original / Independence -Erick Ramirez Remix / Independence -Slim Steve Allen's Voluntary Movements Remix / Independence -Mario & Eric J Remix / Langness - Jeremy Doty Remix / Langness - Spaio & Sleazy Tek Remix
Label : Source Of Gravity Digital
Cat : SofGDigi034

Release Date : 23rd December 08 Exclusively @ Beatport, then January 20th @ other digital outlets!

To Listen to samples, please click on the link below!!

http://progressivehouse.com/labels/Sour ... tal/r/2893

Reaction Key Points : Sterio & McClellan were last on Source Of Gravity Digital in the summer with their release 'Langness', which seen support from dj's Flash Brothers, dPen , Damon G , Darin Epsilon, Chloe Harris and more. Now they are back with a new collaboration entitled ' Independence', The track was composed in Charlotte, NC, a follow up track to their fine debut' Langness'. The release features remixes from Texas' Mario & Eric J, Mexico's Erick Ramirez and Isle of Man's "Slim" Steve Allen. The EP also features the previously unreleased remixes of "Langness" by Spaio & Sleazy Tek and Jeremy Doty.

Dj Support Flash Brothers,Jalebee Cartel,Darin Epsilon,Samer,Duane Barry,Nosmo v Kris B,Spesh (Jondi & Spesh),Chris Drifter,Ben Coda,Jordi Riera,Dorian Issac,Dingle,Electrobios,Liluca,Tom Beltor,Jim_Star,Kev Obrien,KyneticS,Jacco@work,LRCN,JD Turbine

Radio Support PureFm, Proton Radio, Frisky Radio, Rotationz Radio, Energy FM, www.clubiom.co.uk, Dance Radio GR, Radio Emotion, Radio Galaxie, DI.FM. Pure dj, Digiprana Sounds 90.3 fm

Record Pool Support Charted No 12, 17 and 20 in Release Promo Pool weekending 04/11/2008 & Also 16 on Nov 19th @ Progressivehouse.com [mypromopool]

Just Some Of The Feedback below, to see more feedback left, please visit the link below,

http://progressivehouse.com/labels/Sour ... tal/r/2893

Original mix is quality uplifting energetic progressive tune, good stuff. Ilan & bros. [ Flash Brothers ]

Thanks a lot for these, out of all the mixes i think the Slim Steve Allen's Voluntary Movements Remix is the one for me - Matt Black [ Segment Records ]

thanx for the tune, love Erick's mix the best cheers - Arjun [ Jalebee Cartel ]

The Mario & Eric J remix is the one to be after. Great uptempo groove and very cathy solid prog-trance. They've done a remarkable job to the original. I will play this one for sure. - Jacco@ work [ LuPS Records ]

Quality EP guys. Nice one. 7/10 - Samer [ Pangea Recordings ]

I really dig the original and the dark feel of the Voluntary Movement remix of that one, nice! Will be supporting. JD Turbine { Digiprana Recordings]
Sterio & McClellan - Independence (Mario & Eric J Remix) is the one to pick up here. Good production quality, lots of energy and drive that would translate well for the dancefloor. - Darin Epsilon

Independence is a storming track with great beats, pumping bass and lovely swirling soundscapes. The original and Mario and Eric J remixes are doing it for me! I love the hard aggressive bass in the Spaio & Sleazy Tek Remix of Langless as well ;) All would sound great in a club - Duane Barry

Erick Ramirez Remix - source of gravity , the best ever . Melodic prog of author , thanks 10 ++++, Jeremy Doty - Langness Remix space track nice ritm & special atmosphere , a lot of changes in the sounds , perfect 10/10 ! - Gene - Italy

Sil Steve Allen's Voluntary Movement - good dark peak time tune . holds a dark and rumblng pace for the dancefloor thanks 8/10 - Dj Think

Can be purchased from any of the stores listed below!

www.play-digital.com

www.beatport.com

www.vonyc.com

www.djdownload.com

www.junodownload.com

www.resonantvibes.com

www.audiojelly.com/

www.beatsdigital.com/

www.djtunes.com/

www.musicnet.com

www.xpressbeats.com/

www.sourceofgravity.com