Pangea Recordings Podcast - February 2014 Edition
As aired on ThisIsProgressive.com in December 2012, with some edits of my own and some amazing artists like Ricky Ryan, Lank, Hot Since '82, Eelke Kleijn, Chaim, Microtrauma, Japanese Popstars and more.[url=http://pangearecordings.podbean.com/?source=pb]Subscribe To The Pangea Podcast[/url][url=https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/pangea-recordings-podcast/id801069884]Subscribe To The Pangea Podcast through Itunes By Clicking Here[/url]Track-list:
1) DJ Samer & DJ*B “Groove Tool” (Ri9or Vocal Remix) Pangea
2) Chaim “Orion Skies” (Original Mix) Supplement Facts
3) Ridgewalkers & Full Funktion “Kharma” (Lank Remix) White Label Recordings
4) Eelke Kleijn “Eenvoud” (Original Mix) Fever
5) Frankie Watch “Geiri” (Original Mix) DFloor Records
6) Tapesh “Generation” (Hot Since 82 Remix) Warung Records
7) Willy Real & Lox D “Against The Time” (Microtrauma Remix) Grrreat Recordings
8) Max Iborquiza “Rhythm Server” (DJ Samer & DJ*B Remix) Rezongar Music
9) The Japanese Popstars “Out Of Nowhere” (The Japanese Popstars Remix) Bedrock
10) L’Amour en Fruite “Dance With Me” (Martin Garcia Remix) Looq Records
11) Ricky Ryan “Mess Monster” (Lank Remix) Avangardia
Thank you to all the labels and artists for their support!
To submit music, promos, bookings, or other inquiries, please email email@example.com[url=http://www.Facebook.com/pangearecordings]For more information. please “Like” the Official Pangea Recordings Facebook Page by clicking here.[/url][url=http://www.Facebook.com/officialdjsamer]For more information. please “Like” the Official DJ Samer Facebook Page by clicking here.[/url]
Pangea Recordings Podcast is dedicated to pushing forward the best in underground electronic dance music. For over a decade now, Pangea Recordings has been at the forefront of American Dance Music and breaking through artists year after year, with over 200 individual releases to its name. Hosted by label boss DJ Samer, this podcast will feature up and coming releases from his self and Pangea Recordings, as well as up and coming producers from different labels as well.