It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 15:21

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: 31 Aug 2008, 12:01 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

my new track 'Spiral Trauma' is out on Beatport, www.beatport.com, and it is currently in BP's Progressive House charts...

The package comes with 2 Brilliant remixes from Silinder (Renaissance, Segment, Spinifex...)), and Pole Folder/CP (Bedrock, Audio therapy, Mashtronic, Hope, Frisky, Proton, Baroque, Platipus....)

also you can find a dub mix from me, for those who are not into the Floydish solo guitar (By Jakob Rullhusen) that is in the original.

Press

DJ Mag (October Issue) - Progressive review by Tim Stark / Here’s the text...

Fady Ferraye
'Spiral Trauma'
(Amalgam Audio)
4/5
Complete with its faintly prog-rock guitar, Fady's original has a great
purist prog-house edge to it. Loads of rumbling bass, thin squelched,
tweaked effects and a vocal reminiscent of Slacker's monster 'Scared'. Pole
Folder's mix is a masterful unification of peaks, drops & shadowy
atmosphere, which carries multiple fleeting riffs without shifting into
melodic territory. Slinder's mix tries to spin a classically progressive
track in a techno-ish roll and misses.badly. For the first two mixes,
mightily good stuff.

Progressive-world.at (Austria) - Ed - “the silinder mix is great dark progressive! loving it! original is nice and deep!” / Review tbc

Radio

Tony English (Push FM, London) - Out of 10: 9/10 Best mix: Jakob Rullhusen on GuitarRadio support: Yes, Club support: yes, Comments: I love this mix, f...ing quality!!! Tried on the weekend and went downa treat, now for some radio play!

Guillaume (Galaxie 95.3FM, France) - “Really interesting sounds ! Will support in my radio show Progressive Session Mix the Pole Folder & CP remix and the original. They're my favourites.”

Hans T (TOP Radio, Belgium) - “ prefer the deep atmospheric sound of 2 belgian friends ;-)”

Tim Richards - (George FM, New Zealand) - “Silinder mix for me!”

Danny Graham (Proton Radio) - “Pole Folder's mix is quite cool but over all not much doing for me here mate.”

BFBS Radio (British Forces Broadcast Service, Worldwide) - “Very deep, spot on for me have added the dub.” 8/10

DJs

James Zabiela - “digging the silinder rmx thanks :)

Aldrin (Zouk) - “Original and dub sounds tasty! Deep dark and dubby. Will test it out tonight.” / “Original works for me. Deep and dark. Great for building a set. Thanks!”

DJ Chloe (Bedrock) - “pole and cp remix is good. old school sounding minimal proggy stuff. love the hook arp at the end.”

Eelke Kleijn (Holland) - “really like the polefolder & cp remix!”

Jonathan Ulysses - “Ya I like the track.” 6/10

"Thanks for the promo! The original and the dub are great, cool deeeep dancefloor action with that rockin bass! Not huge on the guitar (not a big fan of electric guitars) but it goes oddly well with the track. The Pole Folder & CP mix is a tad mellow for my sets, but the glitchy electro of the Silinder mix really appeals to me. I like how he used the sounds to make a complementary track to the original that doesn't mimick it."

Royal Sapien (Olaris)

"Very good pole folder and silinder
dub good too"

Hernan Cattaneo

Thanks a lot for this fantastic package.
"I’ve checked it out and I really dig the Fady Ferraye - Spiral Trauma feat Jakob Rullhusen on Guitar version.
Really great additional production on guitars. This is what makes the difference these days.
Besides that I also really dig the Silinder remix. Fabulous remix by these two Northern Ireland guys.
Really the sound of now. Swirling pads, bleeps and 80’s synth stabs.
Will play and support."

Jacco@Work Locked Up Progressive Sounds

"My favorite remix from the pack is the dub mix: nice minimal/tech-house groove!"

Dj Rollo (Radio Jerusalem)

"ALL TRACK ARE VERY GOOD!
SUPPORT."

FRANCESCO FARFA

"Silinder remix is unbelievable!
that's the way i like my deep grooves"

Stefan
Progressive World
Online Community Supporting Progressive Dance Music

"Thanks for the promo link. This was an excellent release. Very much enjoying all the tracks (Especially Polefolder and CP). Will support them in our Progressive channel."

Johan - Di.fm

"The original mix for me ... defo best in the pack !!
will play it out for sure
cheers"

Arjun(Jalabee Cartel)

"Silinder mix is dope. The original is quality but a little too prog for me. The Polefolder mix is amazing but way too tranced out for me."

Jacob Todd

Hi mate liking the slinder mix

Chris Cargo

"Pole folder & cp's mix is the best here, nice flow & melodic vibe."

Flash Bros

"Thanks! I really like the pole folder remix; excellent track :)"

Eelke Kleijn

"Like all the mixes - good package - 8/10 :-)"

Chris Sterio

"The Pole Folder & CP mix is a rich, deep gem with a lovely melody -- good warm-up or late-nite track. In my bag!"

Spesh (looq)

"I love both the original version and the pole folder remix…
In my case!
Thumbs up for fady!"

C-Jay

"I fucking love the track mate, your mixes and the Silinder mix are fantastic."

Barry Gilbey (Choo Choo records)

[img]http://a540.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/96/m_2220ef7d459975bdd25cc06206721be3.jpg[/img]