It is currently 28 Apr 2024, 00:05

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 27 Oct 2008, 11:47 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

Artist : Darin Epsilon
Title : Bluephobia 2008
Mix (es) : Original / Jairus Miller Aquamarine / Noosh & Girard Remix / C.O.U. Muzik Deep Narcosis Remix / Jairus Miller Colorblind Remix
Label : Source Of Gravity Digital
Cat : SofGDigi032
Release Date : October 28th 08

[img]http://progressivehouse.com/images/labels/releases/Source_Of_Gravity_Digital_Logo_Website.jpg[/img]

Reaction Key Points : Darin made his debut last year on 'Source Of Gravity's sister label 'Gravitation Digital' with his track along with remixes called 'Bluephobia' this release was supported By many a top jock like Hernan Cattaneo, Ian Ossia, Eelke Kleijn, Sandra Collins, Moshic to name but a few!! Now re-released on on 'Source Of Gravity Digital' with a new remix to accompany it from Noosh & Girard. Darin is certainly starting to creat a bit of a vibe among the top dj's and labels as each of his releases are very consistant with signing on labels like Cortina, Dissident, Curvve, Vise Versa Music and System Recordings to name but a few!

The Noosh & Girard Remix will be featured by Sensitive Square Recordings for their latest CD Compilation 'Time To Progress Volume 1' to be released in November 08 along with another Source Of Gravity Digital release called Steve McGrath - Burning For You - Stuart King Remix.

Top Rank: Reached #4 on Sep 22nd, 2008 on Progressivehouse.com and #43 on Sept 6th, 2008 @ Release Promo Pool.
Already receiving heavy radio plays on these stations [ Frisky, Proton Rotationz Radio, Energy FM, www. clubiom.co.uk, Dance Radio GR, Radio Emotion, Radio Galaxie, DI.FM ] aswell as featuring in many a dj chart!

DJ Support : Matt Darey, Fred Numf, Sandra Collins, Ian Ossia, Moshic, Jody Wisternoff, Hernan Cattaneo, Chloe Harris, Eelke Kleijn, Sasha Le Monnier, Deepsky (Jason Blum), Jeff Belfi aka BRP, Matt Black, Xaric, Arjun - Jalebee Cartel, Miss Nine, Ira Heinichen, Nosmo Vs Kris b, Ogi Gee Cash + more!

Just some of the feedback, to view more feedback from more top dj's and listen to samples of the tracks, please visit this link below! http://progressivehouse.com/labels/Sour ... tal/r/2344

C.O.U. MUZIK's remix is simply AMAZING!!! - Ogi Gee Cash -- Balkan Connection
Like this mix Darin Epsilon - Bluephobia 2008 Remastered version, Good to build a night with. - Fred Numf
The COU Muzik rmx and Noosh Girard rmx. C.O.U remix is darker and very groovy. Love the vocal and the bassline. 9/10 The Noos Girard Rmx is deeper, really nice melody, dreamy synths and beautifull pads. 9/10 - Xaric [ Atlant Digital ]
I just loved both Jairus Miller mixes of Darin Epsilon s Bluephobia promo. Emotional, trippy and well-built!! Going to air them at tonight s show and the following gigs..Regards!! Andreas Acratos (Floorfiller)
C.O.U. Muzik mix deffo is the strongest in the pack !! will play and support - [ Arjun - Jalebee Cartel ]
My fav is the COU Muzik Mix...been playing that one for a while now. Good EP over all. 7.5/10. - Samer Salhab a.k.a Dj Samer (Evrydaydowners)
“Nice smooth electro mix from Noosh & Girard!” - Matt Darey
Darins new mix is very nice but its the Noosh Girard mix for me, love the mellow vibes and those keyboards remind me of Air, lush housey grooves! _ Matt Black
C.O.U Muzik's mix is stunning..been playing it non-stop..an absolute killer! - ( Jeff Belfi) - BRP
My faves are 2008 remastered version, Noosh & Girard rmx and especially the C.O.U. Muzik rmx which has a really cool bassline. I'll play these 3 mixes.- Tobias Hoppe
Jairus Miller Aquamarine mix is the most interesting one for us here, good uplifting progressive mix. - Flash Brothers

Can be purchased from any of the stores listed below!

www.play-digital.com
www.beatport.com
www.vonyc.com
www.djdownload com
www.junodownload.com
www.resonantvibes.com
www.djdownload.com
www.audiojelly.com/
www.beatsdigital.com/
www.djtunes.com/
www.musicnet.com/
www.xpressbeats.com/