It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 18:01

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: 11 Mar 2009, 04:53 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

[img]http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/djsamer/PANG018_Glide_Trapeze_Part2_Pangea.jpg[/img]

[url=https://www.beatport.com/en-US/html/content/release/detail/157909/Trapeze%20EP%20Part%202]Click here to hear samples or to purchase.[/url]

As Promised, Part 2 of the Trapeze EP features some storming musical gems.  The legendary Thomas Penton, who is literally in every very well known DJs record bag or CD case and needs no introduction, delivers an amazing remix under his Stripwalker guise that truly lives up to his name.  This outstanding rendition of the Original is full of chaotic energy and really showcases how flawless Thomas’ production style is. Thomas Penton's last single, 'Krackhouse' is currently being supported by Judge Jules on BBC Radio, Sander van Doorn, Marco V, and countless others.  Penton's productions have been supported for over a decade by Sasha, John Digweed, Judge Jules, Paul Oakenfold, and countless others. Today, he has released over 100 various projects on some of the industries highest respected dance labels, including Perfecto, Armada, System Rec., In Charge, Beatfreak, Stereo Productions, Sutil, Baroque & more. Furthermore, his many past and present productions are featured on numerous compilations from some of the industries largest selling dance labels, such as Euphoria, Gatecrasher, Bedrock, and Perfecto.  Thomas has also been the featured artist in numerous publications & retailers, including Beatport. Thomas' release, 'Jacks Funk' topped the sales chart at Beatport for several weeks. 

The second remix comes from MaRLo. MaRLo is an extremely talented artist who has produced and performed music for the world famous "Cirque du Soleil", has been licensed to compilation CDs for music ensembles such as Ministry of Sound and Sunshine Live, and has had his music featured regularly on TV shows. MaRLo showcases his talent by turning in a deep and smooth progressive interpretation of Trapeze that manages to keep the energy level of the Original yet take it a bit deeper.  MaRLo has enjoyed support from Djs like Tiesto, Armin Van Buuren, Sander Van Doorn, Marco V, Marcel Woods, John O Callaghan, Sean Tyas, Alex M.O.R.P.H, 4Strings, Joop, Mark Norman, Martin Roth, Danny Howells, Tall Paul, John OO Flemming, Matt Darey, DJ Scott Project, Yoji Biomehanika, ASYS, Kai Tracid, ,The Thrillseekers, M.I.K.E (Push), Cosmic Gate, and many many more. 

This EP was featured on 90.3 FM New York City, MAGMA FM Italy, Danceradio.gr, Proton Radio, Friskyradio and more...

DJ REACTIONS:
"nice mix , (francesco pico's mix is) the best of the lot for me."
- Nick Warren, Hope, GU, Way Out West

"thats fancesco pico remix is really nice :0"
- Kazell, Bedrock, Influx Audio

"Thomas Penton remix is working for us, thanks!"
- Flash Brothers, Israel, Bedrock

"Thanks for sending this.  The best mix here is the Kotoswitch. Both mixes (Thomas Penton and MarLo) are great; will be playing."
- Christian Cambas, Bedrock, Devilock

"Great (Thomas Penton) remix, really like your productions :)"
- Marco V, Netherlands

"Francesco Pico rmx is good! in my box for sure, full suport. Thomas Penton rmx is my favourite one."
Carlos Antelo ,SOUTHMEN, Yoshitoshi, www.myspace.com/djsouthmen

"Received Francesco's remix a while back, really nice! Thanks."
- Eelke Kleijn, Outside the Box Music
"Francesco Pico mix is the one for me in this package man.  Good bouncy prog feel to it.  Solid release over all though.  Thanks for sending these over.  I really appreciate it!!"
-Sean McClellan, Bedrock / Source of Gravity / Pangea Recordings / Frisky Radio / Vinyl Vice / One Shot Digital / Digi Prana Recordings / Silver Planet Recordings / Helvetica Recordingz / Ascension Records / Segment Records / System Recordings / Polytechnic Recordings / Bellarine Recordings

"Thanks for the promo. F Pico and original mixes of Trapeze my favourites - will chart. 8/10"
- Chris Sterio, Source of Gravity/Gravitation Radio/Events Worldwide

"Thomas Penton remix roocks!!!!!! I will support!"
- Stereo K, Looq, Existence, Composure, Underground Lessons, Neuroscience, Polytechnic, Monad, Bit Records Mexico, ETN.fm, GlobalBeats.fm, Ensonic.fm, Stream-fm.com, Pirate 91 FM, Best Radio 92.6 FM Danceradio.gr, Greece

"this is hot! 9 out of 10"
 Shawn Christopher
www.myspace.com/shawnchristophernyc
Physical Graffiti part of Strictly Rhythm Music Group
A&R Coordination
www.myspace.com/physicalgraffiti
Muted Trax
Head of Sales
www.MutedTrax.com
www.myspace.com/mutedtrax
DJ Times
Writer/Music Critic
www.DJ Times.com

"this first part is really good! i like the francesco pico and kotoswitch mixes the best! good stuff! :)"
Stefan, Progressive World, Redaktion / Editorship, stefan@progressive-world.at

"kotoswitch rocks!!!  love it!"
Mike McKenna, Resident DJ for Onzieme (osaka), Japan

"I'm really feeling "Carbon", this track will make them move for sure.  Solid production on the Marlo remix, nice work. Will be supporting!"
-JD Turbine, Digiprana, 90.3 FM Radio NYC

"I am not really feeling the melodies on these tunes.  A bit minimal for my taste."
-Ken Spector, Spector Selector, Los Angeles FM Radio

"Thanks, and very good release. In my opinion, Pangea's best. Love the Carbon track and the 2 remixes of Trapeze are also very playable."
-DJ Groovy, Knob Records, Kitsam Records, Soundtribe Records, Radio 100

"Thanks for the promos mate, i like all the mixes of Trapeze, quite like the Marlo remix, I think Francesco Picos mix just shades it though but i like the build up of the original mix as well."
Matt Black, Segment records

THANKS TO ALL FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT THROUGH THE YEARS!

Pangea

pangearecordings.com
myspace.com/pangearecords
myspace.com/1shotrecords
myspace.com/djsamer
myspace.com/evdowners