It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 10:58

All times are UTC+02:00

PostPosted: 22 Jul 2009, 18:21 
GrooveCollector
GrooveCollector

John Dahlback feat.Jon Silva-Warm Breeze Ep (Solid Fabric)

[img]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/Jon_West/Dahlback_cover.jpg[/img]

Not needing more introducing,John Dahlback is landing on Solid Fabric with a huge beloved summer tune "Warm Breeze" that has
been buzzing around a few weeks now supported by A-list djs already and achieving radio airplays.
The Ep includes also massive mixes from the likes of Audio Junkies,James Solid,Addex,Andrew Chibale.

DJ Reactions:

Jerome Isma-Ae (Ministry Of Sound) >Great remix of Audio Junkies, will support!

King Roc (Platipus)> Thanx for the Ep guys,all mixes are dope!My favourite is Audio Junkies Mix!

Luke Porter(Tribal Vision )>Thanks for sending the tunes over.
Really like the package, especially the Audiojunkies mix and James Solid's Open Air Fest mix with that massive snare :DTop stuff!

Nick Warren (Global Underground) > Great tune!!

Flash Brothers (Armind) - Good tech house mix for John Dahlback, will put the dub mix in the bag! Thanks

Gabriel Batz (Armada)>Thank you for the awesome promo! I'm feeling the Addex remix but my main pick is the Audio Junkies!

Oliver Moldan (Baroque) - The Audio Junkies dub version is my babe!

Chris Lake ( Cr2) > Great Ep! Thanx

Terry Grant(Bedrock)>Thanks for this!I like the imagination in all the mixes, with the Chibale one standing out the most, me thinks.

Satoshi Fumi (Anjunabeats)>Thanks for sending promo,i love original ,Addex and Andrew's remix!Summer breez:)

Nikola Gala (Audio Therapy) > Really nice release!

Nikos Diamantopoulos (Klik Records) >Thanx for the promo!!All mixes are cool!! My pick would be Andrew Chibale remix...already on my set!! ;)

Tapesh (Toolroom)>Thanx a lot!Grat release guys!

Greg Koby/Robot Needs Oil (Definitive)>Really good mixes guys!My fav mixes are Audio Junkies & James Solid Open Air Fest mix.

Darin Epsilon (Perfecto)>Solid tracks indeed, thanks for sending over!Great release!

Sabb Arjana (BluFin) > Amazing tune!!Audio Junkies is bombing the place, my pick here!

Christian Cambas (Devillock Records) >Thanx for the Ep! My pick is James Solid's Open Air Fest Mix here all the way!

Max Demand (Proton Music)>Very good release,my pick would be Addex summer version!

dpen(Black Hole) > Thank you for the tracks!Great House tracks with summer feeling. Original and James Solid for me 8/10

Andre Buljat (4 Line) >Great release will play!

Evans T (Dyami)> All the housey cuts are dope! Really deep and groovy material...

Check out also Solid Fabric's latest massive release

[img]http://i723.photobucket.com/albums/ww232/Jon_West/SFR027Artwork.jpg[/img]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/solidfabricrec[/url]