It is currently 28 Mar 2024, 14:59

All times are UTC+01:00

PostPosted: 26 Jan 2010, 19:23 
just started
just started

OUT ON BEATPORT 02/02/2010 Pack Up And Dance Presents The Groovers

[url=http://http://i135.photobucket.com][img]http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q146/packupanddance/PUAD009_Banner_Art.jpg[/img][/url]

OUT ON BEATPORT 02/02/2010

Pack Up And Dance Presents The Groovers

The Groovers - Cause I Know (original)
The Groovers - Cause I Know (Aqua Bassino Deep Mix)
The Groovers - Cause I Know (Daniel Kyo Remix)
The Groovers - Cause I Know (Sunshine Jones back edit)

OUT ON BEATPORT 2nd OF FEBRUARY 2010

Supported by :

Ashley Beedle

I’m Really into the Original mix and Sunshine Jones Rework.

Big support.

Satoshi Tomiie SAW.RECORDINGS

Cause I know - Original is my pick, nice use of intro breaks of Caetano Veloso’s Queixa. As well as the use of Tim Maia’s ‘You Don’t Know What I Know’ vox.

Aaron Carl

That’s an awesome track. I like the original a lot.daniel Kyo remix : big support

Dirt Crew

Great release.. my fave is the “Cause I Know (sunshine jones back edit)” very deep and beautiful !

Onionz

sunshine jones sounds great!

Shur-I-Kan

I like Aqua Bassino’s and Daniel Kyo remixes... nice groovy, deep bizness.

Satoshi Fumi

I love Aqua Bassino Deep Mix.really deep groove! sure,will play:)

Julian Sanza

Lovely, beutifully rounded single, nice choice of remixers, will pack and play ;)

Very nice release again...I like especially the Daniel Kyo and Sunshine Jones mixes...Alex (connaisseur recordings)

Original for me sounds dope...)))) Master h (soma records)

Loving Daniel Kyo and Aqua Bassino mixes, another great PUAD release ! Nacho Marco (Loudeast, Om, Freerange, Pacha)

The Groovers sound is the result of a lot of late nights , forged and crafted with utter devotion to creating a unique sound.

All our influences were bought into the studio and from the tension between a love and knowledge of various musical styles and modes, of temperament and personality we found that it clicked.

The result of this collaboration between Finn Campbell-Notman and Steve Ferrand is ten track collection of songs from slow to mid to house tempos. Each time we worked on a track or song we asked ourselves ‘is this a Groovers track’ and the only criteria in deciding if it was was ‘does it feel like one or not’

This feel that we were searching for is: that bittersweet, syncopated and soulful one that we both love regardless of genre.

Our influences range from deep deep dancefloor house, early downtempo, latin soul, boogie, southern funk, and shimmering techno.

The choice of re-mixers on our first release from the LP is a collection of people who are both exceptional

producers, people who we have worked with previously and indeed very close friends.

Sunshine Jones also records as Dubtribe Soundsystem, on imperial dub and latterly Treehousemusique.

His unique soulful take on all things house is legendary.

Aqua Bassino is one of the finest producers of his generation from heartbreaking melodic suites to spiritual uplifting house.

Daniel Kyo has become one of the main artists in the nowadays deep house scene